Use of Website and Service
As a user of this website or a user/registrant of any of this website’s services, you agree:
- Personal Use– Your account is solely for your own, personal use. You may not allow others to access or use your account. You may not transfer your account to any other person. You agree that we, as the owners of this website, are not responsible for third party access to your account that in any way results in theft or illegal usage, storage, or sale of your personal information.
- Reporting of Violations – You will immediately contact us when you see (i) any possible violation of the Agreement by anyone, and (ii) any unauthorized access to your account, whether known or not.
- Content Removal– Any information or content you submit to the Services or in the public area will be available to us for monitoring. We keep the right to remove any information that in any way violates any possible law of the Services or any third party.
- No False Information– You agree that every content or information you provide will not be inaccurate, false or misleading. Neither to us nor to any user. If any information or content becomes as such, you will quickly contact us of the change that happened.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation – Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming [email and other] messages and filter out messages that may appear to be spam. We may also report any incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted. Users may not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, relay, send or distribute spam. You must not send any chain letters, spam or junk email to other users of the Services. Furthermore, you agree that the information that you get from the Services will not be used by you in means of selling, advertising and such until the approval of the other user. By agreeing with this you acknowledge the fact that any breach of the terms will cause significant damages to us, that such damage will be hard to assess, and that we may take any action we deem necessary as outlined within these Terms of Service in order to enforce this policy – and that you disclaim any loss as a result of such enforcement.
- No Harassment of Employees or Agents– You agree that you will not harass, pressure or threaten any agents or employees that are responsible with providing the Services to you.
- No Refunds for Information Products– Due to the inherent irrevocability of the transmission of knowledge, refunds will not be rendered for any information products purchased through quoartem.com, regardless of your financial situation, viewing of the information product, following of the advice contained therein, or of any other factor. Though Marjorie Gabriel, LLC strongly believes in the value of the advice found within its information products, results are not guaranteed. Marjorie Gabriel, LLC disclaims any express or implied warranties.
We reserve the right to withdraw or change website features at any time and by any means without prior notice. This may result or be resultant from a mistake, malware, technical issue, glitches, fraudulence, illegal involvement, tampering, or any other reason that interferes with or prohibits the appropriate conduct of this website, company, or campaigns. However, Marjorie Gabriel, LLC will not be held liable for these issues or any and all damages they may cause. We reserve the rights to change the pricing structure on any product we choose, at any time and without prior warning.
You acknowledge that all the emails, phone number, credit card and other information you provide us belongs to you and you are not using any fake information.
We do not guarantee any measure of accuracy of our content and information on our website or any associated social media platforms. We do not guarantee accuracy for any warranties, liability, or any other damages caused by violation of this agreement. The following is a list where we do not offer accuracy:
Any form of warranty posted on any terms or through any medium which might be implied by law
Any form of liability attached to any loss or damages from using our website. Said loss or damages have no limitations and result from the posts of other users, by using our website, or any hyperlinks or advertisements that are in any way associated with our website. They can include:
- Data loss
- Monetary loss
- Contract loss
- Company loss
- Information breach
- Income loss
Termination of Usage
We may suspend or terminate any user’s access to all or any part of the quoartem.com website including any account thereon, without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion.